Thursday 11 April 2019

Learning Though Play

Last week, when we were doing play, I saw Darius, Te-Ana, and Tinatali playing Twilight. I thought that they wouldn't let me play. Then I heard Te-Ana run up to me and say, “You can play” and while we were playing all I could hear was Te-Ana laughing at Darius trying to catch her because she called him slow.


Then I got very hot so I went uuyt5to play with the playdoh under the shade. When I got there Fou said that he was going to make a pizza but I said ‘‘What are you going to make it with? We’re not doing P

cooking.’’ Then he said ‘‘No, I’m making it with playdoh.’’ When I heard his idea, I thought that I could do the same thing but bigger and cheesier than other pizzas.

After that, I went to the Electronics room and I saw Eddie making a driver move with batteries so I made the same but it just made a light turn on. I didn't want to make that thing turn on because people would ask if I can tell them how to make a light bulb turn on and off so I ran out of the door quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment