Thursday 11 April 2019

I am going to tell you about the most challenging Kapa Haka because when I started I didn't know how to do the pukana so I just stood there like I was a stick. When I turned 8 I was getting better at doing my pukana because when I was at my aunt's house my cousin was teaching me how to do a pukana and she also taught me how to do the wiri and that is why I am so good at them.when I am doing my pukana people just laugh at me so then instead of a pukana I have a sad face.the only way I can conquer my sad face is to just look straight to the front and still have my pukana. My other most challenging event was pedal ready because we always had to ride really slowly on the top court and because people tried to make me slow down by trying to distract me while I was riding my bike. Sometimes I find it annoying because one time I fell off my bike because someone said that my laces were untied then I looked down and it wasn’t untied.Then I looked up and hit another bike by accident. So the only way I can stop crashing into other bike’s is to ignore those people how are trying to distract me. My last most challenging event is poly club because I am kind of shy when I go up on the stage in front of everyone like my family and friends.sometimes when I go on stage I either vomit or cry.the only way I can conquer my fear is to close my eyes when I am up on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment